Saturday, May 9, 2015

012-2 015-4 030-2 011-3 033-2 018-4 032-3 006-3 002-6

wearing...

Love for lemons two piece set via free people but is sold out

necklace: free people but is sold out

glasses: ZeroUV

028

035

There issomething about wearing love for lemons pieces that just automatically get me in a really get me in a really good mood! I bought this gorgeous two piece set back in November but couldn't quite fit into it the way i would like because of the baby fat i had left over after having noah but with a few gym sessions and being more conscious of my diet, i was finally able to rock this set the way i wanted to and boy did it feel good! Have you guys checked out the new love for lemons summer/festival line yet? Ugh literally to die for! My wish list def just got a bit longer! Opps!

3 comments:

  1. I love this two piece, and it looks stunning on you!

    Courtney from Two Looks, One London | Fashion, Beauty, Life... .x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a Goddesss you look freaking AMAZING. Congrats on finally losing the baby fat , I am also hitting the gym trying to work on my body as well.
    xoxo
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god! For love & lemons is my favorite! You look beyond stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete