Sunday, May 17, 2015

basics never basic

041-2 037-3 034-3 033-3 008-5 006-4 007-4 011-4 031 028-3 024-3 048

What i'm wearing...

shirt:Nasty Gal

shorts:One Teaspoon

necklace:Nasty Gal

shoes:Nasty Gal

sunnies:c/o ZeroUV

As much as i love my prints and colors, i still think that basic wardrobe pieces such a simple denim button down shirt paired with simple pair of black shorts really do make the best outfits. This outfit is a bit more calmed down compared to the styles that i normally wear and i just really love the simplistic minimalism of this look! I definitely want to create similar versions of this outfit in the near future. I think the accessories that i paired withthis outfit put that "courtney" staple to my look. The bad ass fringe heels paired with this insane necklace gave this super simple look just the right amount of edge that i was wanting. I have been lusting after the dylanlex jeweled necklaces for about a year now but it sadly cost around 1000$$ so when i came across this look a-like dylanlex jeweled necklace on nasty gal for only 75$ i didn't hesitate to order it right then and there! I have so many ways i want to style this beauty! Statement necklaces will forever be my thing!

Follow me on instagram! @thestyleplaylist

image

2 comments: