Wednesday, September 17, 2014

005-3 010-3 006-4 001-7 012-4 011-5

“Don’t think about what can happen in a month. Don’t think about what can happen in a year. Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what you can to get closer to where you want to be.”

This look is a little bit different to what you normally see me in. I snagged up this crazy cool UNIF jersey just in the knick of time before they completely sold out and i'm so glad i did! I love that this jersey is such a statement piece so what ever else you style it with can be really simple! I decided to style it with my topshop moto ankle grazers and my new chunky Jeffrey Campbell boots for a fun and laid back edgy look! Speaking of Topshop jeans, I seriously swear my Topshop denim! Specifically the moto style denim that they sell in a ton of different washes! The fit of these jeans is perfection and they actually are super skinny all the way down your leg and they hit just above your ankle so that you can show off what ever bad ass pair of shoes you might be wearing that day. So far i only have two pairs of the Topshop moto jeans but i definitely plan on picking up a few more washes for the fall and winter because they're just that good! xo

THE DETAILS

Jersey:Unif - sold out via DollsKill

jeans:Topshop

boots: Jeffrey Campbell via Solestruck

Follow me on instagram! @thestyleplaylist

ps.

I am going to be adding a ton of awesome new stock to my shop this weekend so be sure to check that out by Clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment