Friday, September 26, 2014

028 032 009 026 037-2 015-2

"Compassion crowns the soul with its truest victory."

I wore this outfit a few days ago to have brunch with a an old friend then run a ton of errands afterward! I pulled out my trusty old American apparel riding pants and a just a simple slouchy tee from urban outfitters with a flannel tied around my waist and decided to add my red ankle strap heels from zara to kind of dress up this oufit a bit more and bring in the color of the flannel. These two colors i hardly ever where solely or mixed together but i ended up liking the turn out of it! I can't tell you how much i have missed wearing my AA riding pants! I couldn't wear them at all last winter due to my baby bump so you can imagine my excitement o be able to fit back into these! Feels so good! I can't wait to wear my other colors this winter!They're such a a great basic and really easy to style!

The details

Hat:Free people

tee: Urban out fitters

pants: American apparel

shoes zara

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM @THESTYLEPLAYLIST

2 comments:

  1. Love the slouchy tee! The color is awe-so perfect for this season. Whole outfit is just adorable.

    P.S: Love the new banner! I forgot to mention that in my last comment, lol ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    https://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you tie the red into your outfit with the shirt and shoes! x

    ReplyDelete