Wednesday, August 27, 2014

002-3 014-2 005 007-2 008-3 011-3 003

I've always been in love with harley davidson t-shirts because they just look so effortlessly cool and not to mention extremely easy to style! So you can imagine how stoked i was when i came across this vintage reconstructed harley davidson top on one of my favorite online vintage stores Tunnel vision. Instead of pairing it with my normal go- to high waist levi shorts i thought it would be cute and comfy to through it on with my new urban outfitter maxi skirt and a fun pair of statement boots! I use to not really be into maxi skirts but just recently i started trying them out and i actually really like them now! The maxi skirt that i am wearing in the above photos is perfect for the fall and winter because the material is extremely thick! I wore this out the other day and just about fainted in this 100 + degree Arizona heat so i'm definitely going to pack this one up for now and bring it out once this Arizona heat starts to back off a little, which is usually around mid october or so.Do you guys have any Labor day plans this weekend? I'm hoping to be in San diego for the long weekend but its not set in stone yet (fingers crossed)! Also, know of any stores have good labor day sales? If so leave me a comment! See ya next post!

The details

glasses: c/o zeroUv

halter top: Tunnel Vision.com

skirt: urban outfitter sale section

spider cuff: bettys vintage

belt:vintage

shoes: Matisse footwear

No comments:

Post a Comment